Affidavit: McVeigh had high-level help
According to Oklahoma bombing conspirator,
ranking officials were involved in the attack
Salt Lake City Tribune, 2-21-07
Unresolved Deaths In Oklahoma


OKC Bombshell Implicates Feds In Murrah Blast
After nearly a decade, shocking, suppressed evidence emerges





by Pat Shannan


Most people today believe someone other than James Earl Ray shot Martin Luther King. They have judged the facts, not the standard news media spin. Someday the world opinion will do an about-face and swing in favor of another unjustly convicted man, Tim McVeigh. If AP and the talking heads would only report the truth about ANFO and its impotency, most of the thinking public would have to conclude that Tim McVeigh could not be guilty of murdering anyone. This is already a known fact, but the media are suppressing it. Contrary to news reports, the persons found guilty could not have been solely responsible. An Oklahoma City police sergeant became aware of this before anyone else, apparently during the first hour of rescue. He paid for that discovery with his life.
Terry Yeakey was a giant of a man with a heart as big as the rest of him. I wish I had known him. He was a crusader for truth. Whenever his name is mentioned, I think of the news photo of him sprinting down NW 5th Street toward the Murrah Building on another of the many rescue missions he performed that ugly day. In his blue uniform, he tends to remind us of a NFL linebacker about to put the sack on an unfortunate quarterback, but this is quickly overridden by the grave concern on the face of a policeman in a panic to save lives.

After numerous private investigators produced irrefutable evidence of multiple explosions, unexploded bombs being hauled away after the fact, and the complete and total incapability of an Ammonium Nitrate Fuel Oil (ANFO) bomb to cause the cause the kind of devastation seen in downtown Oklahoma City, a giant government cover-up became obvious.

Only a couple of hours into the rescue, Sgt. Terrence Yeakey became painfully aware of something disturbing. Did he somehow figure out that the building had been blown from the inside and that the news reports were baloney? Did he overhear a strange conversation from some of the many ATF agents who were on the scene sooner than they should have been? Whatever it was, Terry was upset. He called his wife that morning crying - the big ol' Teddy Bear of a guy was crying - and saying repeatedly, "It's not true. It's not what they are saying. It didn't happen that way." Terry Yeakey may have been the first to discover the sham.
He ran back and forth into that concrete mess of bricks and mortar all day long and continued beyond exhaustion, far into the night. He scraped and crawled and dug until his fingers bled and then kept digging some more. In a cadre of heroes that day, Terry's performance was outstanding. On May 11th, the following year he was scheduled to receive the Medal of Valor from the Oklahoma City Police Department. He never got it. He was murdered on May 8, 1996, in the country - two and a half miles west of the El Reno Penitentiary.

The official report said "Suicide," and anyone who believes an ANFO bomb destroyed Murrah and the other surrounding buildings will believe this. According to the report, Terry slashed himself eleven times on both forearms before cutting his own throat twice near the jugular vein. Then, apparently seeking even a more private place to die, he crawled another mile of rough terrain away from his car and climbed a fence, before shooting himself in the head with a small caliber revolver. What appeared to be rope burns on his neck, handcuff bruises to his wrists, and muddy grass imbedded in his slash wounds strongly indicated that he had some help in traversing this final distance.

The bullet's entrance wound was in the right temple, above the eye. It went through the policeman's head and exited in the area of the left cheek, near the bottom of the ear lobe line. The trajectory was from a 40-45 degree angle above his head. There were no powder burns. No weapon was ever reported as found at the scene, but independent investigators speculated that had Yeakey shot himself with standard police issue - a Glock 9mm or a .357 Magnum - his head would have been far more destroyed than it apparently was.

One of the last people Officer Yeakey talked to was a friend who knew he was on a mission of private investigation. Terry had told him that he was on his way to El Reno to check out something but first he had to shake the FBI agents who were following him. He was traveling in his private automobile, and witnesses said later that the inside looked like someone had "butchered a hog" on the front seat.

While political assassinations within American borders have become more prevalent in recent years, the ploy to place the blame on someone else - even the victim himself - is nothing new. Neither is the gullibility of the American public.

* June 12, 1963 -- Civil Rights and NAACP leader Medgar Evers is shot to death in the driveway of his home in Jackson, Mississippi. In the ensuing daylight hours, a high-powered rifle is discovered stashed in the brush near where the killer had lain in wait for the ambush.
* November 22, 1963 - President Kennedy is shot to death in Dallas, allegedly from the 6th floor window of the School Book Depository Building at Dealy Plaza. A high-powered rifle is found stashed behind boxes across the room on that 6th floor.
* April 4, 1968 - Dr. Martin Luther King is shot to death on the Lorraine Motel balcony in Memphis, allegedly from the rear window of a run-down flophouse across the street. A high-powered rifle is dumped two doors away at the front of the flophouse and recovered only minutes later.
Political assassinations and their perpetrators were beginning to take on a pattern of incredible stupidity, at least from the government's perspective and news media spin.

In all three cases, the FBI took charge of the investigations.
In all three cases, the bullets could not be matched to the guns.
In all three cases, evidence was suppressed and mysteriously disappeared.
In all three cases, the FBI became highly suspect.
In all three cases, the crimes were declared "solved," but the facts never meshed with the solutions, and grave doubt lingered about the guilt of the three "lone nuts" blamed for the murders.

With the recent passing of former Alabama Governor George C. Wallace, news reports reminded us of the five bullet wounds suffered by him in the May 15, 1972 attack by Arthur Bremer. Some reports reduced it to four at the time, while most avoided the issue entirely.
Here was the problem: Bremer emptied a five-shot, Model 36, Smith & Wesson snub-nosed revolver. Whether Wallace took only four hits or all five, who can explain the other three wounded people? A Wallace bodyguard and a Secret Service agent were seriously wounded and a female campaign worker was hit in the leg. Not even would Arlen Spector be foolish enough to try to create two or three "magic bullets" in this case, and the silence at the time was deafening.

Then those who subscribe to the university propaganda regarding the utter folly of even suggesting a dreaded conspiracy say, "Yeah, well, now I guess you're going to tell me that Sirhan Sirhan didn't kill Bobby Kennedy, either."
No, we won't say such a politically incorrect thing if you can tell us exactly how the powder burns got behind Senator Kennedy's right ear. Famed Los Angeles coroner Thomas Naguchi stated that the gun barrel would have had be within two inches to create the burns. Dozens of witnesses said Sirhan was never closer than "three to four feet." The FBI explained this away by claiming "Kennedy turned his head" following the initial shots, but all ignored the inexplicable powder burns. Then there is the problem with the eleven bullets (found in the walls and people) emerging from an 8-shot Iver Johnson revolver.

Sometimes the perpetrators can fool even their own users. Yes, Sirhan believes he killed Senator Kennedy just as Tim McVeigh apparently believes he blew up the Murrah Building. But the facts show that either supposition is totally impossible.
During the ensuing decades, the Federal Bureau of Investigation has fairly earned the reputation of being more of a Government Protectorate than an efficient investigative agency. One need only reference the cases in more recent years of Gordon Kahl, KAL 007, Tupper Saussy, George Hansen, the Weaver family, the mass murder of the Branch Davidians, the faked suicide of Vince Foster, the Oklahoma City bombing(s), the farcical case against the Montana Freemen, and the likely shoot-down of TWA Flight 800 for confirmation of this on-going duplicity between government and news media.

Although the Yeakey incident occurred some thirty miles away in a different jurisdiction, the investigation was quickly taken out of the hands of the El Reno police and the Canadian County sheriff and turned over to the Oklahoma City Police Department and the FBI. No homicide investigation was ever conducted, and there was no autopsy.

In an interview with Terry's widow, Tonia Yeakey revealed that her husband had been very upset by something he had seen under the day care center on April 19th. He had wanted to go back and photograph it, but the officials would not let him onto the site again. The Oklahoma Bombing Investigation Committee (OKBIC) speculates that what Terry saw may have coincided with the possible evidence of another unreported bombing device uncovered by their "science people."

Mrs. Yeakey also said that Terry was supposed to be decorated for his work as a rescue person, but didn't want to be put in the limelight. Terry felt the investigation was fraudulent and didn't like the fact that the OKPD was honoring people who really weren't deserving of the honor.

Sgt. Yeakey had told friends that he was going out of town to hide or secure "evidence of a cover-up of the bombing by federal agents." It was his day off, and he was traveling in his private automobile. In his last known conversation, Terry reportedly told a friend that he "was being followed by the feds and had to shake them." Previously, his household had been subjected to numerous threatening phone calls by persons unknown, threats which have not ceased even with his death.
Tonia Yeakey has moved five times in three years since the Oklahoma City tragedy. She continues to get intimidating letters and threatening phone calls. Since her husband's death, her home has been broken into and personal threats have been written on her living room walls. She remains in fear for her life, constantly seeking asylum, with no place to turn.

Sgt. Terry Yeakey was murdered, and just as with the absurd conclusions in the Vince Foster case, the closing of the case as a "suicide" is ludicrous.

Reproduced gratefully from APFN


Affidavit: McVeigh had high-level help
According to Oklahoma bombing conspirator,
ranking officials were involved in the attack


By Pamela Manson The Salt Lake Tribune

Salt Lake Tribune Article Last Updated: 02/21/2007 01:03:43 AM MST

Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Terry Nichols says a high-ranking FBI official "apparently" was directing Timothy McVeigh in the plot to blow up a government building and might have changed the original target of the attack, according to a new affidavit filed in U.S. District Court in Utah. The official and other conspirators are being protected by the federal government "in a cover-up to escape its responsibility for the loss of life in Oklahoma," Nichols claims in a Feb. 9 affidavit. Documents that supposedly help back up his allegations have been sealed to protect information in them, such as Social Security numbers and dates of birth. The U.S. Attorney's Office in Utah had no comment on the allegations. The FBI and Justice Department in Washington, D.C., also declined comment. Nichols does not say what motive the government would have to be involved in the bombing. The affidavit was filed in a lawsuit brought by Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue, who believes his brother's death in a federal prison was linked to the Oklahoma City bombing. The suit, which seeks documents from the FBI under the federal Freedom of Information Act, alleges that authorities mistook Kenneth Trentadue for a bombing conspirator and that guards killed him in an interrogation that got out of hand. Trentadue's death a few months after the April 19, 1995, bombing was ruled a suicide after several investigations. The government has adamantly denied any wrongdoing in the death. In his affidavit, Nichols says he wants to bring closure to the survivors and families of the attack on the Alfred B. Murrah Federal Building, which took 168 lives. He alleges he wrote then-Attorney General John Ashcroft in 2004, offering to help identify all parties who played a role in the bombing but never got a reply. Nichols is serving a life sentence at the U.S. Penitentiary Administrative Maximum Facility in Florence, Colo. McVeigh, who carried out the bombing, was executed in 2001. McVeigh and Nichols were the only defendants indicted in the bombing. However, Nichols alleges others were involved. McVeigh told him he was recruited for undercover missions while serving in the military, according to Nichols. He says he learned sometime in 1995 that there had been a change in bombing target and that McVeigh was upset by that. "There, in what I believe was an accidental slip of the tongue, McVeigh revealed the identity of a high-ranking FBI official who was apparently directing McVeigh in the bomb plot," Nichols says in the affidavit. Nichols also says that McVeigh threatened him and his family to force him to rob Roger Moore, an Arkansas gun dealer, of weapons and explosives. He later learned the robbery was staged so Moore, who was in on the phony heist, could deny any knowledge of the bombing plot if the stolen items were traced back to him, Nichols claims. He adds that Moore allegedly told his attorney that he would not be prosecuted in connection with the bombing because he was a "protected witness." Moore could not be reached for comment Tuesday. In addition, Nichols says McVeigh must have had help building the bomb. The device he and McVeigh built the day before the bombing did not resemble the one that ultimately was used, Nichols says, and "displayed a level of expertise and sophistication" that neither man had. pmanson@sltrib.com


Unresolved Deaths In Oklahoma

By Michael A. O'Camb


In the first minutes and hours following the blasts that devastated the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City, the morning of April 19, 1995, a number of selfless individuals risked life and limb to rescue many of the victims. Among them were Oklahoma City police officers, Terrance Yeakey, Gordon Martin and Ken Griffin, a number of Oklahoma City firefighters, Dr. H. Don Chumley, G.S.A. employee Mike Loudenslager and others.

In the aftermath of the "bombing" the name Mike Loudenslager holds particular significance in the hearts of many families in and around Oklahoma City. And this is so, because of the forewarning he gave to a number of those who had children in the Murrah Building's day-care center. In the weeks preceding the bombing, G.S.A. employee, Michael Loudenslager, 48, became increasingly aware that large amounts of ordnance and explosives were in the building and strongly urged (along with the operator of the day-care center) a number of parents to take their children out of the Murrah Building.

This situation arose after other employees became concerned with an increased amount of ordnance (missiles) being brought into the building by the B.A.T.F. and D.E.A. As a result of this concern, a grievance was filed with G.S.A. by the building's security director. The result was, the man who'd complained lost his job there. Then, after the operator of the day-care center (the security director's wife) notified the fire marshals after some remodeling had been done (as her license required her to do), the fire marshals were denied access to do their inspection by federal agents and told to leave! And the day-care operator lost her contract.

As a result of this (fearing the worst with all the talk around town of a possible bombing), Mike Loudenslager and the day-care center operator then told many of the parents to get their children out. And, because of their warnings, far fewer children were in the day-care center on that horrible Wednesday morning than there otherwise would have been. A number of families, in and around Oklahoma City, have these two people to thank for their children's lives today.

Shortly after the bombing, Michael Loudenslager was actively helping in the rescue and recovery effort. A large number of those at the bomb-site either saw or talked with him. During the course of the early rescue efforts, however, Mike Loudenslager was seen and heard in a very "heated" confrontation with someone (there). Much of his anger stemmed from the fact he felt the B.A.T.F. was in large part responsible not only for the bombing, but for the death and inury to those inside, including all the children.

To the absolute astonishment of a large number of police officers and rescue workers, it was later reported that G.S.A. employee Mike Loudenslager's body had been found inside the Murrah Building the following Sunday, still at his desk, a victim of the 9:02 A.M. bombing! This, mind you, after he'd already been seen alive and well by numerous rescue workers at the bomb-site AFTER the bombing! He is also officially listed as one of the 168 bombing fatalities.

The question now becomes: Was he murdered and placed at his desk by federal agents? Or was he just simply murdered by them and SAID to have been found at his desk? Access to the inside of the building, from shortly after the bombing onward was extremely limited to nearly all but federal employees by the F.B.I.

His death is UNQUESTIONABLY the most important sidelight of the Oklahoma City bombing. Mike Loudenslager's murder, most assuredly was one of the major factors leading to the demise of both Dr. H. Don Chumley and later Terry Yeakey.

For whatever reason, the Oklahoma City Police Dept. has always down-played Officer Terry Yeakey's presence at the Murrah Building the morning of April 19, 1995, even though a large number of Oklahoma City police officers, firefighters, emergency personnel and survivors KNOW he played a much larger role in the early rescue-effort than he's given credit for.

In an effort to cover up Mike Loudenslager's murder and to intimidate others who were there early-on that morning, someone has taken out a number of internal witnesses. Dr. Don Chumley AND Terry Yeakey, both, besides being at the Murrah Building that morning, shared one other commonality. Each at the time of his "death" was attempting to deliver EVIDENCE concerning the fact Mike Loudenslager was alive and well AFTER the bombing, and also to get certain other facts out about the "bombing" as well.

In Terry Yeakey's case he thought he was delivering evidence and information to a multi-county task force who would help get the truth out That's how he was set-up. In Dr. Chumley's case, he was killed, some months earlier, when his personal jet aircraft "crashed" while attempting to do the same thing.

Were the deaths of Jack Colvert, Jackie Majors and Buddy Youngblood also directly related to the cover-up of Mike Loudenslager's murder? Each of them had been at the Murrah Building that morning and each had also seen Mike Loudenslager ALIVE and well after the bombing. Others who were there that morning have also felt threatened. Officer Gordon Martin, for one, feels at least two attempts on his life have been made. Other police officers and emergency services personnel fear for their personal safety as well.

And while all this goes on, the moguls of themajor-media remain silent! The so-called "fourth pillar of democracy" - the press - once again falls flat on its face, foresaking its sacred duty to REPORT THE NEWS. Remember, Hell is just as hot for those who go there for sins of OMISSION as those who go for sins of COMMISSION!.

Another interesting case of "suicide" in Oklahoma, since the bombing, is that of Kenneth Trentadue, who as the result of violating conditions of his parole in California, was re-incarcerated and sent to a federal (transfer) facility in Oklahoma. Mr. Trentadue, the brother of a prominent Salt Lake City, Utah attorney, supposedly committed suicide by hanging himself. But in actuality managed to commit a "suicide" very similar to Terry Yeakey's (minus the gunshot-wound-to-the-head). Only Kenneth Trentadue's was committed with knotted or "braided" bedsheet, barely long enough to fit around his neck in a "suicide-proof" prison cell.

THE SALT LAKE TRIBUNE later reported the trustees who cleaned Mr. Trentadue's cell after his "suicide" found copious amounts of blood inside. This included bloody fingerprints up a wall, to within a few inches of a "panic button" on or near the ceiling. This certainly is not consistent with hanging. When his family was contacted by prison officials and informed of his "suicide", they were asked if they wanted his remains cremated. They indicated they did not, and after a very difficult time and much red-tape, the body was finally shipped back to them.

Being very skeptical as to a suicide, family members removed the mortuary make-up and were shocked to find part of his skull crushed, his knuckles damaged, bruises, puncture-and-slash-wounds over a good portion of his body (including the soles of his feet) and his throat slashed. Boot heel marks were apparent around the right eye and on his chest. All evidence points to the fact Kenneth Trentadue was subdued after a fight - brutally beaten, tortured and murdered!

(Update: THE SALT LAKE TRIBUNE, Sat. July 11, 1998 - states M.E. says Trentadue death "suicide"!). This case is "supposedly" being looked into by U.S. Sen. Orrin Hatch. Former 7-term U.S. Rep. George Hansen of Idaho and his organization, The United States Citizens Human Rights Commission, IS, however, actively pursuing it. Former Rep. Hansen was himself unjustly convicted and imprisoned and spent a number of years literally as a political prisoner in the federal penal system until his case was finally decided by the U.S. Supreme Court.

Many Americans who are familiar with the Trentadue case see a chilling similarity between Officer Terry Yeakey's "suicide" and Kenneth Trentadue's. Especially when each occurred in such close proximity to the other, in and around El Reno and Oklahoma City, AFTER the bombing. Like Terry Yeakey, Kenneth Trentadue, (although smaller) was also a powerfully-built man. He lifted weights regularly, had a 19-inch neck and was a street-fighter with street savvy. In short, he knew how to take care of himself.

Many now wonder if Kenneth Trentadue might have had information regarding the Oklahoma City bombing, or its aftermath, that certain agents wanted him taken-out for. And many also wonder why a man re-incarcerated for violating his parole would REQUEST solitary confinement. What was Kenneth Trentadue afraid of?

Could the murder of Murrah Building G.S.A. employee Michael Loudenslager and the subsequent cover-up be the reason for (many of) the unresolved deaths in Oklahoma since the bombing? A growing number of Americans certainly think so.

Reproduced gratefully from Rense.com



   The government has wrapped up its high profile case against Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols. Throughout both trials they have maintained that one man and one bomb was responsible for the destruction in Oklahoma City, and that one behind-the-scene co-conspirator financed and masterminded the nation's most deadly terrorist attack.

    The investigation began just minutes after the explosion ripped through the federal building and has grown to rival the massive investigation following the JFK assassination. It is reported that the FBI has interviewed approximately 30,000 people in this case and, after more than two and one-half years of investigation, federal authorities say they have no credible evidence that implicates any others in the crime.

    One of the government's lead prosecutors, Beth Wilkinson, says that sightings of John Doe by various eyewitnesses are about as "credible as Elvis sightings." Other prosecutors and the FBI have unequivocally denied the existence of anyone other than Nichols and McVeigh in the bombing that took the lives of 168 people.

    Despite the strong official denials to the contrary, many, many eyewitnesses and investigators continue to come forward with evidence that has been neither heard nor admitted at either of the trials. "This case will linger in the American psyche as one of the prominent unsolved crimes in our history," said Brian Levin of Richard Stockman College in Pomona, New Jersey. "This isn't just a view held by conspiracy theorists, the average man on the street has a perception that at least a piece of the puzzle has not been found. That perception will linger," Levin said.


    The WINDS spoke with independent investigator Pat Briley who is based in Oklahoma City. He says, "We know from a lot of witnesses who were at the Regency Towers [near the Murrah Building] that the [Ryder] truck was there from 8:40 to 8:55 [just prior to the 9:02 explosion]. McVeigh and a John Doe were standing around outside of that truck. Yet, the FBI has not allowed those tapes to be shown at the trial. There are a lot of surveillance tapes they haven't made available, and I think they know more about the John Does. Some of these guys could be government provocateurs, maybe that's why they don't want the John Does known; or maybe some of them could be real terrorists and they are at large and could bomb again, particularly if they are Middle Eastern types. So this case isn't solved and it is a serious problem.

    "They've just dropped the case after they got two guys (McVeigh and Nichols). They knew all along that they had other John Does, they had a lot of other very credible witnesses that [saw others] involved in transporting what appeared to be the constituents of a bomb to Oklahoma City. They not only did not use those witnesses but, they have, in my opinion, tampered with some of them."

    Danny Wilkerson, a convenience store clerk in the Regency Towers saw McVeigh and a John Doe and sold soda and cigarettes to McVeigh. The FBI has never used him as a witness. In fact, Briley says, "they were brutal to him verbally. They kept coming back trying to get him to change his story. He says he 'saw McVeigh with a John Doe'. Well, they don't want that known for some reason. The FBI went way beyond what they should have done in the way they treated him. The FBI and the Justice Department have deliberately mishandled the witnesses in this case. It's not just one or two, there are quite a few; they've not only mishandled them, in some cases, they've tampered with them. We want the entire crime solved and we think the FBI has a lot of this information, and they've gone out of their way to push people away and intimidate them."

    Rick Sennett, another eyewitness, saw McVeigh with multiple John Does. Sennett told The WINDS he saw John Doe with McVeigh when they came into a convenience store in Kingman, Kansas. There was a convoy consisting of a Ryder truck, an older brown pickup and another vehicle along with other John Does. They appeared to be headed toward Oklahoma City at 2:00 a.m. on April 19. Sennett said he later recognized John Doe #2 from the FBI sketch made shortly after the bombing. He said it was a very accurate representation of the "now officially nonexistent" John Doe. The description of the vehicles and the description of the people matches the description of what was seen at Geary Lake where the bomb was allegedly made.

    Sennett immediately contacted the FBI who showed no interest in his sighting. He contacted the FBI again when they made the official declaration that the existence of any John Does had been ruled out. He wrote letters to eight congressmen and senators; he wrote to both governors of Kansas and Oklahoma, and they all ignored him.

    It was only after he was interviewed by a prominent Oklahoma City radio station, just before the Nichols' trial, telling of his sighting of McVeigh and John Doe #2 and his repeated but futile attempts to interest the FBI in his eyewitness report, that the radio station was contacted by the FBI saying, "We'd like to talk to this witness." The duplicity of the official investigation increasingly reveals itself.

    The WINDS also contacted Debbie Burdick, another in a series of eyewitnesses who sighted additional individuals who appeared to be in the company of Timothy McVeigh. As with other witnesses, she also contacted the FBI about her sightings and observations. She says she was treated "like a loony old lady" by the agents she spoke with.

    At approximately 9:00 on the morning of April 19, 1995 Mrs. Burdick and her son were passengers in a car driven by her daughter. They were en route to an appointment with their doctor at a nearby hospital. Mrs. Burdick described what she saw and experienced on that fateful day in downtown Oklahoma City, just four blocks from the federal building.

    Robinson Avenue is a one-way street, running from north to south through Oklahoma City, with the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building located at the intersection of 5th and Robinson. The Burdicks had inadvertently pulled their vehicle onto Robinson heading north, the wrong way on that one-way street. Somewhat flustered when she discovered the traffic light was not visible to her, the daughter said, "Mom, what should I do?" Mrs. Burdick said, "just watch them," referring to the three vehicles waiting for the light to change at the cross street. "When they move out of the intersection, we can go." But the cars did not move. "They must have sat there through two light changes," she said. "That's when I noticed the ones in the little blue car were looking off to the left of us, not at us."

    There were three cars at the intersection. The little blue car with white interior had three male occupants. They were the only ones visible to Mrs. Burdick who described them as being "of dark descent, but not black." Next to it was the second vehicle, a brown pickup with dark windows which prevented the occupants from being seen. Behind was the third vehicle, a large light-colored Mercury, which had the sun visor down obscuring the driver from view.

    The occupants of the small car, two men in the front seats and one in the back, were intently looking southward toward the federal building, "like they were expecting something to happen." Mrs. Burdick commented to her family, "What in the world are they looking at?" She turned to look in that direction saying, "there's nothing over there but buildings."

    Turning back around and facing forward, she saw the three vehicles finally move through the intersection. This cleared the way for her own car to move off their collision course on the one-way street. Just as her daughter started ahead, the massive explosion at the federal building hit. "It blew us through the intersection," Mrs. Burdick said.

    When they turned back to look in the direction of the federal building, all they could see was debris falling. "When the air cleared, which wasn't long, I saw a helicopter hovering over the [federal] building," she said. Very shortly thereafter, police, firefighters, and the ambulances were at the scene. It all seemed to have been orchestrated as if by prearrangement. When the family refocused on their immediate surroundings, Mrs. Burdick said, "I looked ahead and there was a bomb squad going around the corner." This was not an isolated sighting of the bomb squad on the morning of April 19. It had been seen by others earlier that morning in the vicinity of the federal building.

    Later, the Burdicks returned to the spot where they had observed the three cars . She said it was an ideal place from which to see the building being blown up. "I've driven to other locations" for comparison, but "you had the clearest view" from that spot.

    As previously mentioned, Mrs. Burdick reported the entire experience to the FBI but they showed no interest. However, after a lapse of almost two and one-half years, the FBI did contact Mrs. Burdick just before the trial of Terry Nichols. This time they called her telling her not to talk to anyone about the incident, especially not Michael Tiger, attorney for Terry Nichols.


    Among those who lost family members in the bombing of the federal building was Janie Coverdale whose two grandsons had been killed in the day-care center. Debbie Burdick made contact with Mrs. Coverdale and the two ladies became friends. During a conversation about the tragedy, the subject of the small blue car came up with a full description given. Mrs. Coverdale was interested at once. She had been given a videotape sometime earlier by a reporter and asked Debbie Burdick to watch it. The tape contained footage taken at Elohim City, a small religious community in eastern Oklahoma where Timothy McVeigh is known to have spent time prior to the bombing. After viewing the videotape, which showed several shots of a small blue car with white interior, Mrs. Coverdale asked, "What do you think about the car?" The response was, "I'd be ninety-nine percent sure it is the same car I saw in Oklahoma City."



    Oklahoma Bombing John Doe #2 from eyewitness sketches.Among the many individuals who saw John Doe in Oklahoma City with McVeigh, was a federal employee who unwittingly talked with John Doe before the bombing. After speaking with the FBI, this individual collaborated with them and a sketch artist to produce the John Doe sketch. Later, after the FBI had reversed itself saying no John Does exist, this individual was called upon to testify before the Oklahoma County grand jury. On the day of scheduled testimony, the individual was contacted by the legal counsel for the federal agency that employed this anonymous person. There were threats made implying that, unless the testimony was limited to certain acceptable aspects, this individual would lose his job. Due to his vulnerability, this individual prefers that his identity remain anonymous.

    Kathy Wilburn told The WINDS she and her husband, Glenn, interviewed witnesses who had been intimidated by the FBI. Two individuals, David Keene and girlfriend Connie, were living at the Dreamland Motel in Junction City, Kansas where McVeigh had stayed. They reported seeing McVeigh in his room in the company of another man. The FBI talked with them on several occasions, always insisting that "you did not see a John Doe #2, there is no John Doe #2." They were shocked by the FBI's abusive behavior and their tactics of discounting and contradicting of their eyewitness report.


    Wilburn says she is "probably the only family member who says the jury brought in a good verdict. If they hadn't have offered these lesser charges, they would have had to let Terry walk. They [the prosecution] didn't prove anything to me. As a matter of fact, it continued to cast doubt on the FBI [story] to me. They did not have much on Terry, very little [evidence]. He has some things that he needs to explain, but I don't know but what he thought, like the ATF did, that the building was going to be blown up in the middle of the night with no one in it. I don't know, I have to speculate, but the government is asking us to do a lot of speculating.

    "I am convinced that Terry doesn't pay taxes...but I'm not convinced about what his true role was in the bombing. I think he was the least culpable of anyone.

    "For Beth Wilkinson to stand up and refer to John Doe #2 as Tim McVeigh's 'phantom friend', and to refer to his existence as 'about as credible as Elvis sightings', there is something terribly wrong here. Beth Wilkinson says Terry is this evil mastermind. If he was a mastermind, why would he approach the police and voluntarily talk to the FBI for nine hours without an attorney being present?"

    Kathy Wilburn says, "I feel like I have gone into this fairly open-minded. There are some family members that are looking for closure. They are buying into the story that Tim and Terry did it [alone]. They need someone to die for this crime and to just go on. I don't need any blood, and I sure don't need any innocent blood. I'm not sure what Terry's involvement was in this, so I went into it very open- minded and I went out scratching my head. Had I sat on the jury, I would probably have let him go or done just what the jury did."


    Regardless of whether Terry Nichols or Timothy McVeigh are guilty of this crime, or whether one or both are innocent, the bottom line is the crime has not been solved. Mass murderers may still be on the streets, their identity shielded and their protection almost guaranteed by the FBI who refuses to acknowledge their existence. Moreover, some of those who at considerable cost to themselves would step forward to bring justice in this case are being harassed and intimidated either into silence or anonymity.

    It is with considerable justification that this crime is accounted as unsolved. Consider some of the additional evidence.

  • Prior warning of FBI agents not to enter the Murrah building on April 19, 1997.

  • Prior warning of ATF agents to stay out of the Murrah building on April 19.

  • OKC Fire Department received advance warning.

  • U.S. Marshals warned Judge Alley of possible attack on the Murrah building; he was absent on the day of the bombing and kept his grandchildren out of the day-care center at the Murrah building on April 19.

    What would the other mothers and fathers and grandparents have given to have had that same prior warning for their loved ones? One might ask, whose crime is greater, McVeigh's or the government's? Who bears the greater accountability to the families of those killed? Who bears the greater responsibility for the 168 needless deaths-- Nichols or the federal agents who failed to pass on their warning to those in the building?

    The government seems eager to bring closure to this case. In spite of exhaustive efforts to suppress evidence to the contrary, many Americans believe this is an unsolved crime.

    The truth, in this case, seems destined to suffer the same fate as did the damaged Murrah building. It was not allowed to stand until a complete examination could take place, but was quickly demolished by the government and buried in a locked and guarded landfill. Yet, a higher Authority than the FBI or the Justice Department has decreed that "nothing is covered up that shall not be revealed, nor hidden and kept secret that will not be known." Luke 12:2.



OKC Bombshell Implicates Feds In Murrah Blast
After nearly a decade, shocking, suppressed evidence emerges

By Pat Shannan

Only moments after an enormous blast blew away most of the facade and a full quarter of the eastern end of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City in 1995, the FBI and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) began to release evidence implicating two men, and two men only, who they claimed were solely responsible. The evidence later showed that Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols had confessed to the impossible.

At first, several independent investigators came forward to complain that there was an obvious cover-up. Now they call it the “ongoing cover-up of the cover-up.” And now, even the new OKC museum contradicts the official theory of what happened on April 19.

Officials in charge at the time still refuse to discuss anything other than the manufactured spin: McVeigh and Nichols, as convicted by the courts, mixed up a large batch of ammonium nitrate fuel oil (ANFO—a mild explosive used by farmers to blow out stumps) and demolished several square blocks of downtown Oklahoma City with a devastating blast that could be heard miles away.

In reality, the ANFO story was born only 10 minutes after the blast when a high-ranking BATF official by the name of Harry Everhart witnessed the blast from nearby and called the BATF office in Dallas to excitedly announce, “Someone has just blown up the federal building in Oklahoma City with a truckload of ANFO!”

Some reporters and investigators, who have looked objectively at the bombing, now argue that neither Everhart nor anyone else could have correctly deduced in such a short time exactly what caused the explosion.

According to government documents released later, Ever hart was experienced in loading large amounts of ammonium nitrate fertilizer into a vehicle for use as a terrorist truck bomb, and his presence in the midst of the second worst terrorist attack in U.S. history looms suspicious to this day.

Records indicate that this ANFO explosives expert and his associates had destroyed at least eight vehicles in “test bombing experiments” at a secret range in the New Mexico desert in the 12 months prior to the OKC bombing.

Everhart and his fellow specialists even photographed and videotaped these truck bombs as they detonated.

Far from an anti government militia member, the vehicle bomb expert was Special Agent Everhart, an employee of the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms. And, according to federal government records obtained later, Everhart had been instrumental in obtaining the government funding to perform the ANFO bombing tests.

Everhart served on the National Response Team (NRT), a group of experienced bomb and arson investigators who respond to major bombing crime scenes throughout the United States.

He also served on a secret government project in 1994 that conducted tests using ANFO and C-4 to blow up cars and vans in a classified U.S. government experiment known as “Project Dipole Might.”

According to files, reports and photographs obtained from the Department of the Treasury through a Freedom of Information Act request, the U.S. government initiated a “comprehensive ANFO and C-4 vehicle bomb testing program” about a year before the OKC bombing. Records show the project was supervised and administered by the BATF, but was actually funded through a National Security Council (NSC) directive.

The Department of Treasury has confirmed the project was initiated under President Bill Clinton’s NSC staff shortly after he took office in 1993.

The intent of the Dipole Might experiments in 1994 includes making videos and computer models to “be displayed in a courtroom to aid in the prosecution of defendants” in vehicle bomb cases, according to government documents. The exact precedent and purpose of this activity is unclear. BATF agents started blowing up vans and cars in the spring of 1994 at the White Sands Missile Range in order to collect test data for post-blast forensics computer software packages to be issued out to National Response Team personnel when they respond to truck bombings.

Why the NSC would fund such a BATF project—despite the rarity of the crime—has not been explained.

Nor has it been explained as to what specific threat-assessment information the government had when it decided to engage in such a project, just a few months before officials claimed a Ryder truck laden with ammonium nitrate fertilizer exploded in front of the Murrah building.

The only major ANFO vehicle bombing in U.S. history, prior to OKC, occurred in August 1970 at the University of Wisconsin, in Madison, Wis.

Contrary to media reports, the World Trade Center bomb of February 1993 was composed of urea nitrate, not ANFO, according to the FBI.

Despite only one known case in almost 25 years, why did Clinton’s NSC anticipate a need for detailed information regarding ANFO vehicle bomb attacks a few months prior to the Oklahoma City blast?

Treasury’s own official documents reveal the intensity of interest. In fact, a brief summary of “Project Dipole Might” is featured in BATF’s 1994 Annual Report to Congress.

There were enough clandestine characters hanging around Oklahoma City to fill a James Bond movie during the days prior to the crime.

BATF’s paid informant Carol Howe had provided information that the Murrah building was one of three potential targets.

On April 6, Cary Gagan gave U.S. marshals in Denver the information that “a federal building would be blown up in either Denver or Oklahoma City within two weeks.” He had not only personally delivered timers and blasting caps to a Middle Eastern group, but had sat in on a meeting where the blueprints of the Murrah Building were on display.

Then, 38 minutes before the blasts on April 19, the Department of Justice in Washington received an anonymous telephone call warning that the Murrah Building was about to be blown up but took no action.

After a morning of reporting that “multiple bombs” had been found in the Murrah debris—a report publicly confirmed by the Gov. Frank Keating—and that rescue operations had been halted for two hours while these unexploded bombs were removed, news people suddenly began to spin the government yarn about an ANFO bomb being responsible for the enormous damage.

One of the problems with that theory was the fact that the columns remained standing directly across the sidewalk from the truck as opposed to those that had collapsed more than 50 feet away. A retired air force brigadier general with 30 years experience compiled an irrefutable report on this subject, which showed exactly where the charges were placed inside the building.

It was so irrefutable that the prosecution refused to allow him to testify at the Denver trial as it would have destroyed any ANFO theory that the government had already sold to the American people.

On May 23, 1995, only 34 days after the explosions, the federal government stonewalled all attempts to examine the building’s remaining structure and carried out an ordered demolition, destroying and burying forever what many believed contained the evidence of many explosions.




The Oklahoma City Bombing
and the Politics of Terror

by David Hoffman
The Entire Book with Pictures!

Former DOJ officials claim
OKC Bombing coverup began in D.C.

By J.D. Cash and Lt. Col. Roger Charles, (U.S.M.C. retired)

FBI document links former Green Beret
to McVeigh, bombing
By J.D. Cash and Lt. Col. Roger Charles, (U.S. Marine Corps, retired)
Southern Poverty Law Center
tracked bomb plot around the globe

By J.D. Cash and Lt. Colonel Roger Charles (U.S.M.C. retired)

Why I Started the Militia
J B Campbell

...What in hell is the Missouri Information Analysis Center? 
And what’s with the bureaucratic title?  Why not just call it
what it is, Missouri’s Center for Information Analysis,
or CIA spelled sideways.  We can assume that this pretentious
outfit gets its money and information from Langley, Virginia,
and, like Blackwater, is just another CIA front. 
Back in the ‘90s they called such cop shops part of the
Multi-Jurisdictional Task Force, meaning that state, county
and local lawmen were merged with the FBI and the marshals
under FEMA control.  FEMA today is dominated by Israel
and Israel’s running dogs, as is the CIA...Read More

Mike Gadbaw
Escape From MK-ULTRA

By J B Campbell
...This is an update of the Mike Gadbaw story
which appeared on September 11, 2002.  
Mike was a friend of Timothy McVeigh and
until recently lived in the McVeigh house
near Kingman, Arizona.  He appears to
have been maneuvered by elements of the
US government to behave in a certain,
controlled manner.  He has suffered in his
attempt to break free of this mind-control.

Mike Gadbaw
Oklahoma Bombing - 9/11 Connections

As told to:
J. B. Campbell
My name is Mike Gadbaw. I'm a US Navy vet
and apparently I've been groomed as some sort
of "sleeper" for a number of years, for what purpose
I do not know. I'm on the run now, being cared for
by a dedicated medical doctor who is trying to
prevent me from becoming the next Tim McVeigh.
She stole me from my handlers and is deprogramming
me. She feels as if she's disarming a time bomb.
One of my problems is that I was a friend of Tim McVeigh.

Bomb Damage Analysis
of Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building

by Brigadier Gen. USAF (Ret.)

Brigadier General Ben Partin speaks about
Oklahoma City, Waco & Communism
- 43 min - Dec 29, 2006
USAF Brig. General Ben Partin (Ret.) address the Wallace Institute
on the Oklahoma City bombing, the Waco massacre,
and world communism in Santa Clara, California in June 1998.

Former DOJ officials claim
OKC Bombing coverup began in D.C.

By J.D. Cash and Lt. Col. Roger Charles, (U.S.M.C. retired)

FBI document links former Green Beret
to McVeigh, bombing
By J.D. Cash and Lt. Col. Roger Charles, (U.S. Marine Corps, retired)
Affidavit: McVeigh had high-level help

According to Oklahoma bombing conspirator,
ranking officials were involved in the attack
Salt Lake City Tribune, 2-21-07

Mike Gadbaw
Oklahoma Bombing -  9/11 Connections

As told to: J. B. Campbell

KC Bombshell Implicates Feds in Murrah Blast After Nearly a Decade,
Shocking, Suppressed Evidence Emerges(2004)

British psychiatry: from eugenics to assassination,
 by Anton Chaitkin

The Oklahoma City Bombing:
A Morass of Unanswered Questions by Steven Yates

by Adam Parfrey/Feral House

Missing evidence from Oklahoma City

Indianapolis Star, 3 Nov 2001 - Justice Department won't let agent testify

The Meaning of Timothy McVeigh By Gore Vidal From Vanity Fair  September 2001

A Gnostic Farewell to Timothy McVeigh!

Gore Vidal Promises More McVeigh Revelations   By Ed Cropley

More on the McVeigh / Oklahoma Cover-up

by Sherman H. Skolnick 06/15/01

Six Suppressed Facts about McVeigh and the Oklahoma City Bombing

Tim Russert: Mouthpiece for Government in McVeigh Case

Key OKC Witness Rubbed Out Today

by Howard Zinn

OY McVEIGH  An All-American Execution

Execution Day in America  an article from the WSWS  that speaks our heart

THE WAR AT HOME Gore Vidal's Tim McVeigh Article

McVeigh sought martyrdom 'to aid co-conspirators'

Hunt for McVeigh gang ended within weeks


More McVeigh Files Found;
FBI Orders Massive Search

McVeigh 'did not act alone in Oklahoma bombing'

The Oklahoma conspiracy

The Oklahoma Conspiracy - Part Two

The Oklahoma Conspiracy - Part Three


McVeigh's attorneys get evidence withheld by FBI


Judge Dismisses Bombing Lawsuit

Witnesses heard multiple explosions

Experts say Murrah Building damage not done by truck blast alone


It's Dangerous to Know Too Much

The Truth Is Still Out There by William F. Jasper

Timothy McVeigh: Show Me the Money
by Robert Sterling - June. 13, 2001

What Really Happened in the Oklahoma City Bombing?
Many Victims' Families Believe
FBI Knew Bombing Was Being Planned;
by Ambrose Evans-Pritchard

Rouse and Guard your Liberty! Farewell Address to American People
by Ambrose-Evans Pritchard

Ambrose Evans-Pritchard's Oklahoma City expose 
book review by Robert Novak

Mind Control & Timothy McVeigh's Rise
from "Robotic" Soldier to Mad Bomber

McVeigh interview sheds light on the social roots
of the Oklahoma City bombing

Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh:
the making of a mass murderer

Why the government's rush to execute Timothy McVeigh?

TERRORIST TALK:  Blowing the Lid Off the O.K. City Bomb -
Ted Gunderson's Theory



Judge denies stay of McVeigh execution 06-07-01

The McVeigh ruling--a travesty of justice 06-08-01

McVeigh : Still the Wrong Questions?

McVeigh hints at some regrets


The Chandra Levy Affair
By Sherman H. Skolnick/
Relates strongly to McVeigh a must read!!!

by Sherman H. Skolnick 08/20/01

by Sherman H. Skolnick 5/23/02














Revised: November 05, 2014 .   Communication:   JerryHaff1963(at)gmail.com     Go to Home Page     Go to Index of All Articles Pages       
Read the
Last modified: November 05, 2014  Copyright © 1999 - 2008  All rights reserved. [Gnostic Liberation Front].   www.gnosticliberationfront.com